Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday Streaking!

NBA: 7-5
NFL: 6-7
NCAA football: 3-3
NCAA Basketball: 1-2
Overall: 17-17

Hit another outright dog winner in the NBA and now I am back to .500 in the last 34 plays today I have two things I am very excited about!

First things first how about FREE MONEY? Wagerweb one of my sponsors has agreed that anyone that signs up with them by clicking this banner will get a $100 free play! Deposit $100 and get $100 for free!!! Only those that sign up here are eligible for it!!


Bet at Wagerweb

Tonight's play:
Clippers +6 in the NBA
Check out my other blogs as I have all the bowl games for today and the NFL game tonight! All blogs are on the right in the menu and this is my newest blog:http://bowlgamecentral.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites
Technorati Profile