Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday November 17th Play Of The Day

Play Of the Day Record
NBA: 1-1
NFL: 1-0
NCAA: 1-0
Overall: 3-1

Going with the MNF game for my best bet!

Buffalo -5


I like the Bills at home. The Browns are a team that quit on the field last week and that to me means that the players are no longer believers of the coach and his philosophy. To stay with the Jets and the Dolphins for that matter the Bills have to win now. They will be at home in cold conditons in front of a great crowd. I'll take the Bills.

BET AT THESE GREAT BOOKS! CLICK ANY BANNER!




2 Comments:

Blogger Julio said...

I bet on Buffalo on the moneyline, but this *** missed this damned field goal ...

November 18, 2008 at 3:29 AM  
Blogger Poster said...

DAMN!! Tough loss, sorry!!!

November 18, 2008 at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites
Technorati Profile